Whenever I have leftovers I try to think of creative ways to use them. I had two chicken thighs from the Moroccan Chicken I made the other day and I decided to make a pulled chicken sandwich out of the leftovers. I recently made some Moroccan yogurt and dill dip and it seemed like it would go really well on a sandwich too. To give the sandwich some extra flavor I added some roasted red peppers which provided a nice pop of color as well. Overall the sandwich was a tasty way to use leftovers. The savory flavors of the chicken paired nicely with the roasted peppers and fresh yogurt dressing.
Pulled Moroccan Chicken Sandwich with Roasted Red Peppers and Yogurt Dill Dressing
(makes 2 sandwiches)
- 2 sandwich buns
- 2 Moroccan chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup yogurt dill dressing
- 6 or 7 slices roasted red peppers
- In a 375F oven roast the chicken thighs in a pan until warm.
- Shred the chicken with a pair of forks.
- Toast the buns and put a few tablespoons of the dressing on the bottom of each bun.
- Add the chicken, then top with the roasted peppers.