These baked, crunchy potatoes are really good and simple to make. The only thing that might give you trouble is if you don’t have a potato fry cutter. I have one, and it cuts the potato perfectly. If you don’t you could always just slice these as chips or cut them by hand.
Potato Fries with Parmesan and Basil
(Makes 2 Servings)
- 3 medium potatoes
- a few tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tbsp dried basil
- 3 tbsp grated or powdered Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon malt vinegar (optional)
- Brush a baking sheet with olive oil and spread the fries out evenly. Brush the tops and sides with a little olive oil and add the parmesan, basil, and malt vinegar evenly.
- Bake in a preheated 450F oven for 10-15 minutes, flipping the fries halfway, or until brown and crispy.